Monday, May 5, 2014

Language school: a tour in pictures


Here's a short tour of where I will be living for the next month. :) By the time I write these posts in the evening, my brain is so fried I often have a hard time forming sentences in both English AND Spanish. :) hahaha Forgive me if I sound like English is my second language. :)


First up on our tour is my house! :) By the grace of God, it is BRIGHT YELLOW, so I haven't gotten lost yet! :) In front of the house is one of our teachers. She is really fun to talk to, and is very good about using phrases I know, and she speaks at a medium tempo- slow enough that I understand, but fast enough that it can be a challenge. :)

Next up is my room! My bed (mi cama) and my bathroom (y mi baño)

Next we have my dresser, where a pretty awesome niece of mine wrote my FAVORITE bible verse (Romans 8:28) on a piece of paper IN SPANISH and decorated it beautifully! How stinkin cool is she?! 

Next up is my desk :) nothing too too exciting. :)


The bathroom has beautiful tile, and a gorgeous window. Couldn't get a good shot of the window though. :(


Another view of my room :)


This is totally not important, but how cool is this room key?! I love it. So old-timely and pretty. 

And now for pictures around the house/school:

Where we eat breakfast/lunch. 

One of the "classrooms" where we study.

Another view of our eating area. 

Our kitchen. (Haven't used it yet- is anyone surprised? Yeah...me neither.)


Our living room. 

We also have a beautiful patio on the roof. This was my view :) 

I hope you liked my tour! :)

















2 comments:

  1. I love your blog. Thanks for letting all of us know how and what you are doing.

    ReplyDelete