Saturday, May 10, 2014

El grand cafe de la parochia

We went to this really fun place on our daily outings, to try something called Lechera. 
So basically, they give you a cup, with a little bit of coffee in it, the do this little show while pouring the milk in. :) It was a neat outing! And we got to order in Spanish! :)
The goal was to cheer the waiter on to get him to pour the milk from REEEEEALLY high up. :) 

Really good! I also tried "torta del elote" It was delicious. :) Sort of like a corn cake/sweet bread. (Side note: I was meant to live here- they have SO many ways to eat corn. :))

I ordered yogurt, which was SO good! I initially thought it was just yogurt with granola and honey, BUUUUUT.....

It had minced apple inside!! JACKPOT!! :) So yummy. 

Our group enjoying the coffee! And me trying to get better at taking a group selfie without having crazy face. :/ Maybe next time. Hahaha




No comments:

Post a Comment