Friday, May 23, 2014

Random pictures



This has been such an amazing experience. The people, the places, the food- holy cow. Sometimes I really don't understand why God continues to bless me the way He does. :) I am sure glad he still does. 

I have a bunch of pictures that I love, but don't really fallin to an entire blog post. 

So I thought I'd make a misfit picture blog post. :)


The ocean here is just gorgeous. I still haven't been on the beach/in the water yet!! Shocking, I know. :/ it's my goal to go at least once this fin de semana. (Weekend)


Who wouldn't come to Zumba if they got to do it with this sunset as their background?!


The other side of the Zumba street. 


One of our day trips took us to this river. I just really liked these flowers. :)


The river visit also brought us to this boat museum. It was HUUUUIGE. 


Random pretty palm trees. 


Sacrifice island 


A tour bus that will take you around Veracruz. 


And some random night shots of boats. 


I might take too many pictures, but with a memory as band as mine... It's important if I actually want to remember the trip. :)










No comments:

Post a Comment