Thursday, May 17, 2012

God Provides :)

Every time I open this page to write a new post, I never know where to begin. :) God has done SO much since I got back from Mexico last June.

Let's do a quick (and inadequate) recap:
-I asked my parents if they would support my decision to apply to move to Mexico with Back2Back, and they said YES! (truly and act of God!)
-I applied and was accepted to come on as staff with Back2Back
-God GAVE ME A TRUCK through a Christ-led, amazing family.
-Friends and family have been SO generous through this time of fundraising.

That so does not do what God has been up to justice by any means, but at least now I've got you somewhat up to date. :)

To be honest, fundraising has been scary, exciting, terrifying, and SUCH a blessing...all at once! :) Every once in a while, it'll hit me that my WILDEST dream is in the process of becoming reality, and it is almost more than I can handle. :) It blows my mind that I will get to be a part of an AMAZING organization, working with people I admire deeply, getting to serve children who have already taught me much more than I probably will ever teach them.

Going through this fundraising process has put me through a roller-coaster of emotions. I have had to fight doubts, insecurities, and fear every step of the way. God has been SO faithful. Each time I am just beyond myself, feeling like I just want to turn around and run, God has done something BIG to remind me, "Quit stressin'- I've got this." Right when I begin to succumb to fear, God blows it out of the water.

I haven't reached my goal for sponsors just yet, but I trust God's timing is SO much better than mine (although sometimes He needs to remind me lol) and that He will provide. :) He has been SO faithful this far, and He will continue to be faithful.

I can not thank everyone who has been a part of this adventure with me enough! Your encouragement, love, and generosity have made a HUGE impact- more than you realize. :)

1 comment:

  1. I want to "subscribe" I don't want to miss even one posting! Thanks Kelli!

    ReplyDelete