Friday, May 27, 2011

What did I forget? :)

Ok, at Cory's suggestion, I'm going to type my lists on here. One reason is so I can have them on here if I go again, and also so y'all can proofread it and tell me what I'm missing. :) (Don't laugh at me- I have them organized by what bag I'm taking them in!)

Purse/Backpack
-passport/money/ID (in wallet)
-camera
-phone
-laptop
-medicine:
     -dramamine
     -pepto tabs
     -tylenol/ibuprofen
     -allergy meds
     -immodium
     -Emergen-C
     -5 hr energy
-snacks
     -granola bars
     -trail mix
     -pretzels/chips
     -candy
     -crystal light
-bible
-book to read
-journal & pencil/pen
-sudoku/word find
-neck pillow
-sunglasses
-shout wipes
-Tide-to-Go

Carry-on
-1 outfit:
     -socks
     -underwear/bra
     -pants
     -shirt
-travel toiletries:
     -shampoo
     -body wash
     -face wash
     -comb
     -deodorant
     -toothbrush
     -toothpaste
-first aid kit
-snacks

Suitcase
-shoes/slippers/flip-flops
-socks
-underwear
-bras
-pants/capris/jeans
-shirts/undershirts
-bathing suits
-jammie pants/shirts
-dresses (?)
-sweatshirt
-rain jacket
-bandanas

-shampoo
-body wash
-face wash
-scrubbie
-proactive
-hair paste
-comb
-deodorant
-body spray
-make-up
-moisturizer
-toothbrush
-toothpaste
-hand sanitizer
-wet wipes

-sunscreen (body and face)
-bug spray (100% deet)
-razors
-contacts
-contact solution
-glasses
-tweezers
-Q-tips
-Tide-to-Go
-"girl stuff"

-Emergen-C
-allergy meds
-Pepto (liquid)
-Midnights
-tylenol
-alieve
-immodium
-band-aids
-aloe

-ear plugs
-eye cover (I'm a light sleeper)
-camera/phone/laptop chargers
-flashlight (for when you need to pee at night)
-bed sheets/pillow case
-towels/washcloths
-small bag (to take while off-campus)
-trash bags (for dirty clothes)

Help me out! :) I still feel like I'm missing something! 

Now you all can see first hand how anal I am about my packing lists, AND how much I over-pack! 

3 comments:

  1. do you need a surge protector for your laptop? i like to bring a few extra cloth grocery bags, they're always useful for something...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Think about moving glasses to your carry-on, just in case.

    Other than that it looks like a very complete list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cor- I don't think I'll need a surge protector- but it might be a good idea just in case!And I am bringing a few extrqa cloth beags- good idea!

    Karla-You are totally right! :)

    ReplyDelete