Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Pictures of people/places/things/nouns I love here :)

Just to put a few pictures on here for you! :)

 We had to eat dinner without utensils as a challenge one night during our training. :)
 All of us enjoying our no forks allowed spaghetti dinner!
 Sophie's mama painting Claire's nails! She made us the most AMAZING lunch!
 We took a walk at a local park near Sophie's house...and there were all these padlocks with couples names written on the, locked to the fence. :)

 Me getting ready to bunjee jump!! :) I might have even liked it better than sky diving!!
                                          June interns :)
These peacocks were just roamin around the place we went sky diving!
 This is what happens when it rains and we all have to eat dinner inside. :)
 Oh, you know...just getting re-barb off the roof of a building... no big deal. ;)
 This little dude worked harder than anyone that day!
 Crammed in the back of the van like a bunch of..........wait.
 The incredibly hard working women of Casa Hogar Bethany
 The ginormous tarantula I got a greeting from during a morning job my first week here.
 Coffee date with the beautiful Jen :) (Don't mind my face- I had taken a nap and just woken up. lol
 Casa Hogar Bethany- LOVE these kids!!!
 This beautiful woman is Chelsie- and you need to know her.
 Can you believe I didn't take her home?!?!
 Veronica- the director's wife and WONDERFUL woman from Casa Hogar Bethany
 My girlies from Bethany!
 Me and Morham (who's real name is Morgan)
 My FAVORITE comida (food) that Vita- one of the dinner cooks here- makes!!
 Don't you just wanna pinch his little cheeks?!?!
 Such a cool dude. :)
 Sometimes I get to be a human jungle gym.
 And sometimes I pretend to do hard work. ;)
My beautiful friend Sophia!! :)

So there you have it! A little glimpse into what I've been up to! I felt guilty for having not written all month! :)

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you are having a great time. It is a wonderful thing that you are doing! Keep the hard work up....and you look great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...Dev and love you and miss you

    ReplyDelete